Amazon announced that it will be hosting its third annual Prime Day on July 11, 2017, offering thousands of deals exclusively to Prime members around the world. Prime Day has expanded to 13 countries in 2017, reaching new and existing members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium and Austria. To participate in Prime Day, non-Prime members must sign up or start a free Prime trial any time before or on July 11, 2017.
New for Prime Day this Year:
- Prime Day will start at 6pm PT/9pm ET on July 10, giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
- Deals will be organized by more than 20 of the most-shopped-for themes.
- More Alexa-exclusive deals for members with an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, compatible Fire TV or Fire tablet.
- Deal-tracking on the Amazon App in every participating country.
- Prime members in China and Mexico will be able to shop both local deals as well as select deals from other countries via the Amazon Global Store.
- TV deals featuring a variety of brands, including the all new Element 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Amazon Fire TV Edition.
On every day leading up to Prime Day, Amazon will highlight Prime-exclusive promotions and deals, including:
- USD10 to shop on Amazon.com anytime on or before Prime Day when Prime members stream a video included in Prime for the first time on your TV.
- Savings of up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership.
- Onsite coupons on select food and household items in Prime Pantry.